THUNDERBOLT MOBILE Elbow Jib
The pneumatic-powered THUNDERBOLT Mobile Elbow Jib is a perfect partner for the THUNDERBOLT 500 Recoilless Hammer. It’s safe, versatile, and will raise your productivity.
The multitalented THUNDERBOLT Mobile Elbow Jib is a perfect partner for the THUNDERBOLT 500 Recoilless Hammer. In addition to being tailor-made for safer suspension and ease of movement, it’s also a highly-versatile lifting solution to have onsite. Robustly engineered, manufactured and ever reliable, the THUNDERBOLT Elbow Jib will raise your mill relining productivity and safety.
- Industry-leading RME equipment reliability and longevity
- Pneumatic-powered for safe operation in hazardous locations
- Low maintenance needs and total lifecycle costs
- Increase asset utilisation and equipment’s useful life
- Eliminate unsafe liner removal methods and dangerous manual tasks
- Reduce risk to crews and improve operator safety
- Boost reline productivity and mill availability
- Pneumatic-powered, plug-n-go, THUNDERBOLT 500 suspension solution
- Capably handles working loads up to 350kg
- 360 degree slewing on the primary boom and 270 degree left or right on outer boom
- Reaches any bolt on mill shell within a maximum hammer height of 2100mm high and maximum extension of 5500mm
- Robust air hoist motor designed with few components for low and easy maintenance
- Patented fail-safe brake assures safe holding of loads in all circumstances
- Simple pendant controls for emergency stop and raising/lowing pneumatic winch
- 6 metre raise and lower pneumatic winch capacity
- Works independently of the THUNDERBOLT 500 so can be used for other lifting purposes onsite
- Integrated counterweight ensures jib stability and safety
- 4 legs with one adjustable for uneven floors and easily folded for transport and storage
- Straightforward disassemble and crane lifting lugs for mobile manoeuvrability
- Time-proven precision-engineering and parts manufacturing ensure low wear and tear and extended equipment life
- A flexible companion to the pneumatic-powered THUNDERBOLT 500 Hammer
- Ideal for small and mid-capacity mills particularly those still serviced by manual worn liner removal methods
- Suitable for use in environments where electrical tools are a potential hazard
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 1000
The THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 1000 is the industry's most productive hammer yet. It's high-energy rapid-fire rate will shorten knock-in times and improve operator safety.
THUNDERBOLT 750 SP
A field favourite, the THUNDERBOLT 750 Special Performance Recoilless Hammer is highly regarded for its versatility, work-rate, responsive handling and RME reliability.
THUNDERBOLT ELEVATING PLATFORMS
Give your crews greater, and ergonomically-safer, reach outside the mill. Plus they're field-upgradable to THUNDERBOLT SKYPORT.
THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM Mobile Jib
The THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM Mobile Jib is our highest reaching jib and tailor-made to ensure hammers are suspended safely and perform superbly.