RME Certified Training up-skills your personnel enabling them to safely, confidently and efficiently operate the RME Mill Relining System.
We custom manufacture the world’s highest quality mill relining equipment, and offer training courses that deliver the same exceptional standard. All training participants develop a sound understanding of how to effectively operate RME equipment, in addition to understanding the importance of operational safety functions and features.
- Course to Operate the THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammer (10901NAT)
- Course to Operate the Mill Reline Machine (10902NAT)
- Well-trained operators increase efficiency and bring a productivity advantage.
- Maximise your substantial equipment investment and protect it from misuse or damage.
- Developed to Australian Qualification Framework requirements and internationally recognised.
- Enables higher levels of operator safety in hazardous areas.
- Improves reline safety and mine site profitability.
- Combines theoretical and practical, hands-on training
- Tailored to Customer’s equipment, the training provides best practice behaviour monitoring to remove, highlight and change poor operator habits
- RME trainers are either in-house employees with a dedicated training role or trainer qualified technicians
- Our trainers bring a mix of trade qualifications and/or industry experience
- Topics include: safety, familiarisation, pre-use checks, operation, post-use checks and basic fault finding
- 10901NAT participants receive training in associated THUNDERBOLT products such as THUNDERBOLT Power Packs, various suspension options and THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs)
- Participants demonstrate competency through assessments
- RME Certified Training is developed in consultation with industry and user feedback
- Courses are developed in partnership with TAFE Queensland RTO No. 0275, ensuring third party audited compliance
- RME delivers ongoing support with refresher courses available for previously trained personnel
- RME training courses are endorsed by the Australian Government with Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), ensuring they are of a high quality, regularly audited and continuously renewed
- Specialised user training for superior handling of RUSSELL Mill Relining Machines and THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers
- These courses have been delivered by RME certified trainers into 34 countries across continents, including Australia, Asia, Africa, South America, North America, Europe and the Middle East
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
RUSSELL MRM's engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
MILL RELINE DIRECTOR
MILL RELINE DIRECTOR (MRD) discrete event capture, analysis and 'digital twin' simulation provides clear line of sight into the complex process of mill relining.
Relining requires critical attention to safety. Risks increase when harsh conditions and usage impact asset integrity. Ensure annual inspections and servicing are a priority.