An RME Certified Rebuild Major Service will help you achieve full utilisation and a second life for maximum lifetime value for your RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM). An RME Certified Rebuild is an eco-friendly option that sustainably rebuilds your machine, allowing your mine site to reuse your RUSSELL MRM and get new machine performance for less than a new purchase. RME’s Certified Rebuild is an ideal opportunity to reassess your mine site’s productivity and safety goals and support these with upgrades and accessories from the extensive RME catalogue.
RME's Certified Rebuild Major Service includes approximately 400 tests and inspections, and replacement or reconditioning of around 4500 parts.
- An RME Certified Rebuild focuses on all areas of your RUSSELL MRM, allowing a new operational life.
- This proactive major service replaces all major components on the equipment and restores the RUSSELL MRM to “like new” performance.
- A cost effective and more sustainable way to achieve “as new” performance.
- RME Major Services keeps mill reline equipment fast, reliable and safe and ensures that future mill reline events, on your mine site are predictable.
- When completed in our regionally based service center, a complete load-test and recertification can be provided (selected global locations only).
- Improve RUSSELL MRM safety and performance by adding one of RME’s many accessories and upgrades to RME’s best-in-industry service program.
- An RME Certified Rebuild includes a new for old replacement of all hydraulic components including, cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, hoses and fittings
- Includes new for old replacement of electrical components such as switch gear, relays, button, cabling, sensors and electrical motors are also replaced
- A Certified Rebuild includes machine sand-blast, complete 3-coat repaint, load testing and recertification is also completed where possible
- Factors governing when to schedule an RME Certified Rebuild include site equipment utilisation rate, mine life considerations and access to CAPEX
- All RME Certified Rebuilds starts with an RME Asset Integrity Audit to highlight affected areas, during the service a Visual Inspection Non Destructive Examination (NDE) is then conducted to check internal components are safe to operate
- Conducted by the RME team of regionally-based, factory-trained technicians
- Comes complete with a new 12-month full OEM warranty
- Integrated support between RME Asset Support Platform and RME regionally-based service personnel ensures a quick response and timely resolution of issues
- The unique RME Asset Support Platform keeps a full-service history of all RME equipment globally and enables us to understand the product health of your equipment for efficient servicing and faster troubleshooting
- Ideal solution for mine sites looking to maintain performance whilst maximising asset value for a further 10+ years
- Ideal service program for mine sites that are content with the technology set and productivity of their current RUSSELL equipment and would like to sustainably provide a second life to their existing mill reline equipment
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
Genuine quality parts are precision-manufactured, compliant, tested and certified for every piece of equipment – delivering superior reliability, longevity and safety.
Relining requires critical attention to safety. Risks increase when harsh conditions and usage impact asset integrity. Ensure annual inspections and servicing are a priority.
MILL RELINE DIRECTOR
MILL RELINE DIRECTOR (MRD) discrete event capture, analysis and 'digital twin' simulation provides clear line of sight into the complex process of mill relining.
RME 24/7/SERVICE ensures Customers have access to trusted OEM engineering know-how when they need it – whether onsite or collaborating online in real-time.