The RUSSELL Liner Lever™ securely attaches to the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM) grapple to improve overall equipment effectiveness and crew safety during the high risk ‘knock-in/mucking out’ process.
This configurable RUSSELL MRM accessory combines the practical power of multiple point tools – pry bar levers, pickers and scrapers – into a highly versatile integrated unit. The RUSSELL Liner Lever makes it faster and easier to remove worn liners, assists the reduction in mill downtime and protects the RUSSELL MRM grapple from unnecessary damage.
- Safely removes crews from the dangerous fall zone during worn liner removal.
- Faster and easier removal of worn liners and rubber backing remnants.
- Avoids risk of machine damage due to common reline practices that exceed the machines operating parameters.
- Engineered-to-order to suit each unique RUSSELL MRM and mill environment.
- Custom manufactured for strength, toughness, impact resistance and durability.
- Speeds up manual processes for faster relines reduced downtime and increased mill availability.
- Highly-versatile tool which enables the RUSSELL MRM grapple head to manipulate, pin into and pick up
- Triple functionality with multiple crow or pry bars, pickers and scraper plates for worn liner removal tasks and applications
- Ultimate flexibility to configure the unit before attaching it to the RUSSELL MRM
- Improves equipment capabilities and extends life of primary RUSSELL MRM asset
- Custom manufactured to meet RUSSELL MRM technical specifications
- Pairs seamlessly with the grapple on RME’s flagship RUSSELL MRMs
- Delivers the same range and degrees of motion being closely- coupled to the hydraulic grapple
- Expertly handles high-impact and heavyweight loads without damage to the grapple
- Provides a practical alternative to incorrect use of the RUSSELL MRM grapple and minimises repair costs
- Excels in a wide range of mill applications and high wear relines of small, medium and large SAG mills by offering quantifiable time-saving gains to Customers
- Combines a powerful rapid fire rate with intelligent, cutting-edge technology for consistently fast, reliable, safe relines
- RME stands ready to guide Customers through the THUNDERBOLT selection process for their mill requirements
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
O-ZONE LINER LIFTING TOOLS
When it’s time to safely, quickly secure and pick up worn liners from the mill charge, RME’s range of O-ZONE Liner Lifting Tools provide a safe alternative for liner transport.
Introducing the RUSSELL Claw – the new master of muck-out and eliminator of manual liner slinging.
Lifting capacity up to 8000 kg.
RUSSELL CHARGE ACCESS
RUSSELL CHARGE ACCESS is a safety solution, installed by dropping over the liner cart rail. It provides easy access to the charge from the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.
RME BOLTBOSS is an innovative universal toolset that enables safer securing of liners, nuts and bolts from the mill’s exterior without the need for crew to be inside.