The RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart unlocks new opportunities for productivity and safety by rotating the linercart using remote controls rather than manually. Automating liner movement is ideal in high-risk areas. It delivers greater mill availability and is the ultimate safety solution.
- Boosts RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM) operator efficiency and reline times.
- Safely slew linercart turntable using remote controls on the linercart pendant.
- Eliminates equipment exposure risks.
- Easily accommodates larger liners.
- Best-in-industry quality and reliability.
- Improved productivity with simultaneous knocking-in and RUSSELL MRM operation.
- Reduces time lost, as crew don’t need to enter the mill during linercart slew motion.
- Increased operational efficiency as RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart can rotate left or right using the pendant
- Designed to allow the pendant operator to control both linercart traverse and slewing functions
- Consists of turntable base, slew ring and motor, pinion gear, anti-lift brackets, hydraulic manifold and manual slew handles
- Safely reduces the need for relining personnel to be inside the mill during liner exchange
- Linercart slew button slews the linercart in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction and prevents sudden movement of the linercart turntable
- Flanged wheels on the same side as the drive cable accurately guide the linercart
- Nylon wire rope guides at each end of the beam for improved safety and use
- Removable motor cover for easier component accessibility and repairability
- Engineered and rated to comply with stringent Australian and international standards
- The RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart allows critical liner movement activities to be safely controlled by crew outside of the mill
- Designed for a single RUSSELL MRM and part of RME’s leading 7-axis liner placement system
- Options to customise and upgrade a non-powered slew linercart
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
RUSSELL PLATFORM WIDENING
A RUSSELL Platform Widening upgrade increases clearances and allow liners to be placed and rotated on the linercart without removing handrails.
O-ZONE LINER LIFTING TOOLS
When it’s time to safely, quickly secure and pick up worn liners from the mill charge, RME’s range of O-ZONE Liner Lifting Tools provide a safe alternative for liner transport.
Introducing the RUSSELL Claw – the new master of muck-out and eliminator of manual liner slinging.
Lifting capacity up to 8000 kg.
RUSSELL JOYSTICK UPGRADE
A RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade delivers more intuitive, fluid movements than previously possible with lever-style controls.