RUSSELL LED Work Lights deliver focused, high-intensity illumination to boost in-mill visibility. With operating temperatures from -40°C to +50°C, superior lifespans and ingress protection, these LEDs support reline crew efficiency and safety – all while using less energy. Powerful RUSSELL LED Work Lights are the best choice with RUSSELL Mill Relining Machines in harsh concentrator plant settings.
- Significantly longer lifespan compared to halogen lights.
- Superior energy efficiency and low maintenance.
- Dust, temperature, water and vibration resistant.
- Enables operators to work more effectively with less fatigue.
- Reduced risk through optimal visibility, which means obstacles can be seen clearly.
- Improves mill relining safety where moving machinery in confined spaces is present.
- Close range Powerbeam 1500 combines powerful output with practical design
- Light source: 6 high-power (6500k) LEDs
- Light output: 1300 lumens
Colour temperature: 5.700° Kelvin which is similar to daylight, and enables operators to distinguish colours in the dark and prevent eye strain
- Service life: Approximately 16,000 hours (Up to 130 times longer than halogen)
- Compliant with IP 6K7 (watertight) and IP 6K9K (dust proof and high pressure washable)
- Operating voltage: Multi-voltage 9 – 33 V
- Protected against EMC interference
- Specially-developed thermal management with overheating and polarity reversal protection
- Flexible mount (magnet and fixed) and tilt positioning options
- Rugged mounting bracket for fixed mounts
- Robust aluminium die-cast housing and nylon (PA12) lens
- Typically 6 X RUSSELL LED Work Lights are mounted around the RUSSELL MRM for improved visibility and safety inside the mill when the MRM is in motion.
- Supplied with all new RUSSELL MRMs.
- Easily retrofitted to RUSSELL MRMs currently using halogen spotlights.
- RME offers an easy-upgrade RUSSELL LED Work Light. Modernisation Program for existing RUSSELL MRM owners.
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
RUSSELL MILLBRITE IN MILL LIGHTING
RUSSELL MILLBRITE In-Mill Lighting delivers the ultimate near-daylight experience.
Introducing the RUSSELL Claw – the new master of muck-out and eliminator of manual liner slinging.
Lifting capacity up to 8000 kg.
RUSSELL CORNER BLOCK LIFTING TOOL
Accelerates corner block new liner installation and enables operators to sling, lift and handle heavy awkward loads more safely.
RUSSELL RADIO REMOTE JOYSTICK CONTROL
Safe and accurate remote control of your RUSSELL Liner Exchange Machine's every function from anywhere around the mill.