RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine
The centrepiece of RME's Mill Relining System is the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.More information
RUSSELL LED Light Upgrade
A reliable and cost-effective way to reduce heat emission and ensure light coverage of the work area.More information
RUSSELL MILLBRITE In-Mill Lighting
Strong lighting is essential for fast, safe relining, and the powerful RUSSELL MILLBRITE In-Mill Lighting delivers the ultimate near-daylight experience. It combines RME’s leading technology and reliability and has been rigorously tested in mill conditions. The MILLBRITE diffused light will improve reline productivity and easily boost performance with its simple operation and greater visibility.
- Minimises risks associated with poor visibility
- Eliminates spotlight glare and vision fatigue
- Comfortable light intensity maximises safety
- Simple set-up and storage for efficient task completion
- Integrated solution with no trailing leads means safer and freer movement
- Increases reline productivity and mill availability
- Complies with stringent Australian and international standards
- RME’s renowned equipment durability and longevity
- Delivers higher amount and quality of light inside the mill
- Easy to set up and dismantle for fast, efficient relining
- Built-in safety features prevent the light becoming too hot
- Greater luminosity than conventional LED and halogen spotlights
- 24V and 48V DC inside the mill, suitable for all regions and meets global safety standards
- Emits powerful 98,000 lumens and is the strongest RME lighting option available
- Integrated solution with less congestion on mill charge and no trailing leads through trunnion
- Air filter cleans the air in the light for safe, reliable performance
- Durable construction to withstand extreme heat, poor ventilation and moisture
- Tripod variant provides extra elevation for outside use and comes bundled with a dedicated power supply
- Ability to integrate cables, wiring and electrical connections within the RUSSELL MRM to eliminate a host of safety issues
- Available as an integrated OEM factory fitted option or a retro-fitted upgrade for all RUSSELL MRMs
- Specifically designed to enable RME’s INSIDEOUT Technology to remove personnel from inside the mill
- Tripod variant bundled with a dedicated power supply enables MILLBRITE use outside the mill
- Designed to meet lighting requirements within a single mill or, multiple MILLBRITEs can support additional maintenance activities inside and outside the mill
To download the RUSSELL MILLBRITE In-Mill Lighting Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this product, please click here.
"During development and testing, reline crews provided feedback that the MILLBRITE diffused light provided the best in-mill visibility they had experienced. It offers the ultimate illumination, because a brighter mill is a safer and more productive one."
Product Manager - RUSSELL Mill Relining Placement Machines & RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT