12 month fixed term, full time position
Russell Mineral Equipment (RME) is a unique engineering, design, technology and manufacturing company. We invent machine systems and provide service-based solutions for problems encountered in the world’s mining and mineral processing industries. With a history spanning more than 35 years, RME has grown from being a very small company with just one employee to one which today operates in 57 countries, has eight international Regional Service Centres and employs more than 450 personnel worldwide. RME is a multiple award-winning Australian exporter, attaining induction into the Australian Exporters Hall of Fame in 2009 and is a global employer of choice
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join the Regional Service Centre of APAC/EMERU on a 12 month fixed term, full time position.
The Sales Analyst plays a pivotal role within the Customer Support team. This position provides subject matter expertise to the broader APAC Sales team in the areas of data analytics and sales systems use. The primary role is to support, enable and assist the Sales team with achieving financial targets through key data insights. This role also provides complimentary capacity to the Customer Support Specialist (CSS) team.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in the use and maintenance of a large sales or Customer database within tan industrial environment
- Demonstrated strong focus on administrative excellence
- Demonstrated desire to delight Customers, going above and beyond the call of duty
- Ability to seek out and develop new working relationships and to follow through with proposals or quotes as appropriate
- Ability to quickly generate rapport, establish positive working relationships, and to understand, interpret and respond clearly to others
- Highly-developed written and spoken communication and negotiation skills, with a particular ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and time management skills, with a proven ability to determine work priorities, meet deadlines and take follow-up action until finalisation
- Ability to work effectively independently and unsupervised, with a personal drive to see sales through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and cope with unstructured tasks and a range of situations in a deadline-driven environment
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills, primarily in the use of Excel spreadsheets for pricing and sales data analysis and word processing for quote presentation
- Advanced user experience in Asset Support Platform (ASP) and CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Bi
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- At least three years’ aftersales support experience, preferably in a mining or export-related field
- Previous experience in the maintenance of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system within an industrial environment
- Possession of a current QLD ‘C’ Class Open Driver’s Licence
- This role may require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Due to the ‘glocal’, Customer-facing nature of this role, you may be required to conduct work activities to support regional Customers outside of conventional business hours.
All applications must include a short cover letter addressing the skills, qualifications and experience as outlined above and be submitted by email to careers@rmeGlobal.com by 4 January 2021.
Please note: We will have limited staff working through the Christmas/New Year period (18 December to 4 January) and therefore there may be a delay in response to your application during this period.
Candidates applying for this role must be prepared to undergo a recruitment process, which may include a medical screening with drug and alcohol testing and a police check.
Candidates submitted via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.