24 Month Fixed Term Full-Time Position
Based in Toowoomba
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst / Programmer to join the Information Systems team on a full-time, fixed term basis for 24 months.
This role will work with key business stakeholders to define and document business requirements and processes whilst also undertaking needs analysis, systems analysis, systems development, testing and release.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Programmer role
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming language tools, such as C#
- At least 1 years’ experience in source code control environment, such as TFS, DevOps
- At least 1 years’ experience in T-SQL, views and stored procedures
- Experience with desktop and mobile software development
- Experience in the practical application of Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to prepare and present professional reports and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a cohesive, team-based environment as well as work independently
- Degree-qualified in Information Technology or other relevant discipline
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Solutions such as Dynamics 365, Office 365, PowerApps, Flow and PowerBI
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and SQL
- Possession of a current QLD ‘C’ Class Open Driver’s Licence
All applications must include a short cover letter addressing the skills, qualifications and experience as outlined above and be submitted by email to careers@rmeGlobal.com by 12 August 2020.
Candidates applying for this role must be prepared to undergo an extensive recruitment process, which will include a medical screening with drug and alcohol testing and a federal police check.
Candidates submitted via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.