This role will join the Corporate team on a casual basis willing to work at least 25-30 hours a week. This role will report to the Chief Manufacturing Officer.
The primary focus of the Administration Officer is to assist the Chief Manufacturing Officer with administrative tasks associated with the Strategic Program of Projects within RME. This role will also provide ad hoc clerical support to the Executive Assistant to the CET, Human Resources team and reception area.
Skills, qualifications and experinece
- Medium- to high-level clerical, bookkeeping and numerical skills relevant to a commercial or industrial role
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
- Ability to approach situations with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Concern for quality with the ability to maintain high work standards, minimal errors and close attention to detail
- Effective written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Medium- to high-level computer literacy
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience using Sharepoint online and Project Online.
- Knowledge and experience in the utilisation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as Microsoft Dynamics AX
Please direct your applications to email@example.com by 5 January 2021.