Russell Mineral Equipment designs and manufactures the world’s highest quality Mill Relining equipment and offers accredited training with the same excellence and quality in the following:
- 10901NAT – Course in Operate the THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammer
- 10902NAT – Course in Operate the Mill Reline Machine
RME's customised training can draw on modules developed to enable participants to understand various elements of operation, safety, and rudimentary maintenance of:
- The range of THUNDERBOLT Hammers
- THUNDERBOLT Suspension and Power Packs
- O-ZONE Liner Lifting Tools and T-MAGs
- RUSSELL and MILLMAST Mill Liner Handlers
- RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (including RUSSELL TWIN Mill Relining Machines)
- RUSSELL Feed Chute Technologies, and
- Special engineered solutions that RME has developed for customers
RME can develop and run training courses from these modules exclusively for your mine site. Our training is focused on what we know best; our Mill Relining System. However, if you have a particular need for training on a non-RME Mill Relining System topic, such as forklift operation or confined spaces, please let us know, and we will work with you to determine whether this is suitable to package in with the RME Mill Relining System training.
Just as RME's Mill Relining System is tailored for the needs of each individual mine site, RME's training can also be customised to match specific equipment at any site. These courses are provided at the highest training and mining industry standards, and are developed according to AQF.
Who should attend?
RME's training courses are relevant to a variety of personnel, including:
- Mill reline crews
- Mill operations personnel
- Potential purchasers of equipment