RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine
The centrepiece of RME's Mill Relining System is the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.More information
RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters
RUSSELL FCT technologies provide safe and efficient solutions for every situation.More information
RME Life Extension Major Service
An RME Life Extension Major Service will extend the operational life, improve safety and increase productivity of your RUSSELL equipment. A Life Extension Service ensures that all equipment components, are inspected, tested, refurbished and replaced, where required.
This service is designed to extend the life of your current asset, keeping it functioning efficiently and safely. Our unique Asset Support Platform and regionally based, factory trained, service personnel ensure all Life Extension Services are completed thoroughly and efficiently, saving money and ensuring RUSSELL equipment availability is maximised.
- A Life Extension Service focuses on all areas of your RUSSELL equipment, allowing you to extend its life and continue its reliable and efficient use
- This condition based major service, focuses on the most degraded areas affecting your RUSSELL equipment performance and ensures your OPEX budget is allocated in the most effective manner
- Life Extension Servicing reduces mill relining operational risk and ensures, on your mine site, that future mill reline events are predictable
- A genuine OEM Life Extension Service on your RUSSELL equipment significantly reduces the risk of unplanned down time from aging equipment
- Improve equipment safety and performance by adding one of RME’s accessories and upgrades to RME’s best-in-industry Life Extension Service program
- The Life Extension Service focuses on all areas of your RUSSELL equipment
- Factors governing when to schedule a Life Extension Service include site conditions, equipment utilisation rate, operator use and wear rates as well as remaining mine life
- A Life Extension Services starts with an RME Asset Integrity Audit to highlight affected areas, during the service a Visual Inspection Non Destructive Examination (NDE) is then conducted to check internal components are safe to operate
- Life Extension Services are conducted by our regionally based, factory trained technicians at either your site or in one of our Regional Service Centres
- Includes thorough inspection, testing, refurbishment and repair of all significant equipment components (with optional services including repainting and replacement of parts)
- Integrated support between RME’s Asset Support Platform and regionally based service personnel ensures a quick response and timely resolution of issues
- The unique RME Asset Support Platform keeps a full-service history of all RME equipment globally and enables RME to understand the product health of your equipment for efficient servicing and faster troubleshooting
- Life Extension Services are recommended at 10 years or 2000 hours of operation
- RME, as the OEM, is the only option to ensure use of genuine parts, access to the RME Asset Support Platform and factory trained service technicians
To download the RME Life Extension Major Service Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about RME's Life Extension Major Service, please click here.
"We custom manufacture our equipment for long-term investment and are dedicated to keeping RUSSELL equipment compliant and running well. An RME Major Service ensures your RUSSELL Mill Relining Machines, RUSSELL Mill Liner Handlers and RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters are safety inspected and any issues are resolved. An RME Life Extension Major Service is also a perfect time to upgrade your RME equipment with today’s latest technology."
Group Manager Asset Support, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT