RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine
The centrepiece of RME's Mill Relining System is the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.More information
RUSSELL Machine Covers
Preserve and protect RUSSELL equipment for greater mill availability.More information
RUSSELL Motor Softstarter
A RUSSELL Motor Softstarter can increase the lifetime of your RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM) by protecting it from electrical stresses. With smooth acceleration, the Motor Softstarter minimises the risk of start-up issues and motor damage for continuous RUSSELL MRM availability. It combines superior performance with reliability for fast, safe relines.
- Increased flexibility from on-site power supply for RUSSELL MRM start-up
- Avoids delays caused by start-up failures
- Extends serviceable life of motor and start-up electrical components such as switch gear and wiring systems
- Engineered to exacting standards of electrical compliance
- Tough, durable function which is easy and fast to install
- Delivers a slow and gradual increase in voltages to the RUSSELL MRM motor
- Engineered to regulate electrical current draws on site power supplies
- Less starting current reduces electrical stress on the motor
- Built-in motor protection features to prevent mechanical wear and tear issues
- Increased stop / start cycles per hour
- External keypad helps the operator to diagnose faults and makes trouble shooting easier
- Flexible installation options for the side wall of the motor control centre (MCC) or the extra junction box attached to the MCC
- Installation by a qualified and compliant RME technician which includes testing and commissioning
- Meets Australian and global certifications and approvals
- Ideal option to enhance operation and longevity of the motor
- RUSSELL Motor Softstarters are compatible with and available for installation across all RUSSELL MRMs
To download the RUSSELL Motor Softstarter Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this product, please click here.
"The electric motor is the heart of your RUSSELL MRM so it’s essential to protect it. The Motor Softstarter slowly and gradually applies increasing voltages to the RUSSELL MRM motor, without over-stressing it, and allows relines to proceed seamlessly without power supply challenges."
Product Manager - RUSSELL Mill Relining Placement Machines & RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT