Proposals must be submitted preferably, at least 3 months prior to an event (earlier submission if possible may help ensure that sponsorship financial allocation is available), and will be assessed within one month of the receipt of the application. Applicants will be notified by mail within this period.
Proposals must address as many of the following details as applicable to be considered:
- Contact details of the organisation and a contact person with whom RME may discuss the application
- A description of the proposal including the objectives of the organisation or individual seeking sponsorship
- The background (and experience and credentials) of the organisation/individual seeking sponsorship, and any key personnel involved in the proposal
- An outline of previously-run similar events
- Audience/participant demographic and projected attendance
- The value and form of sponsorship sought (goods, cash, time)
- The start and finish dates of the sponsorship – the timing of a single event, and whether an ongoing periodic commitment is sought
- How RME’s sponsorship will be recognised (signage, editorial mentions, advertising copy, website exposure, naming rights) and the relative monetary value of that recognition
- Other promotional opportunities available to RME (onsite display, right to use footage/photographs from the event, links from the organisations web site to RME’s website)
- Other confirmed sponsors
- Indemnity insurance/public liability
- If an RME representative is required to attend
- Other relevant information to support your application.
RME prefers proposals to be emailed, but files attached to emails should be kept under 5mb in size. Proposals do not need to be long but they should provide RME with the information required to asses the application.
RME reserves the right to protect its corporate identity, and the use of any logos, fonts, colours and images associated with RME must be consistent with RME’s stated Corporate Identity Guidelines. RME’s Marketing Team is available to assist with any query regarding the application of RME’s Corporate Identity elements.