RUSSELL TWIN 7
The RUSSELL TWIN 7 Mill Relining Machines work together as a system to increase the speed of the relining process in slightly smaller mills where the eight axis is not an option, enabling the mill to be returned to service in the shortest possible time.
Efficiency is increased because each machine may be independently used for lifting, handling and placement of liners in grinding mills. Liner placements may occur simultaneously on both sides of the mill with no interference of one machine on the other.
Options to customise
Additional options offered to the standard fittings specification include:
- Additional tiedown plates to suit multiple mills
- Radio control
- Charge access ladder from beam to charge level
- Removable stairs
- Joystick operators console
- Forward mounted traveling console
- Four wheel drive, four wheel steer
- Machine covers
If you would like to talk to someone about the RUSSELL TWIN 7 Mill Relining Machine, please click here.