The THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 2000 is the
mill relining industry’s most powerful recoilless hammer, conclusively delivering the ultimate in impact energy per blow. For applications where maximum force and momentum are required, the THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 2000 will easily expedite the toughest of knock-in phases, in the most challenging of conditions for fast, reliable, safe relines and greater mill availability.
- Combines sheer power and force with best-in industry equipment reliability and longevity
- Tough, stuck and deeply-wedged liner bolt removal made faster, easier and safer
- Reduced servicing intervals and lifecycle costs
- Improved component accessibility for ease of maintenance
- Optimised asset health with intelligent on-board monitoring
- Unmatched operator safety with advanced new shock reduction and ergonomics
- Reduced knock-in duration means faster relines and opportunities for improving concentrator profitability
"With up to an astounding 2000 joules per blow, the new THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 2000 is unsurpassed when it comes to completing the toughest liner bolt removal in the shortest possible time-frame while keeping your reline crew safe from harm."
New Product Innovation Manager, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT