RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade
A RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade delivers more intuitive, fluid movements than previously possible with lever-style controls. With greater control and better ergonomics, Customers enjoy the benefits of current technology without the expense of a new RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM). Installing RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade to your RUSSELL MRM offers a significant safety improvement and enables fast, reliable and safe relines.
- Safety improved through reduced operator stress and fatigue
- Built in redundancy to revert to ‘lever mode’ for ongoing RUSSELL MRM operation
- Engineered for more efficient relines and improved mill availability
- Creates opportunity to implement a COT Enable system for greater reline safety
- Fixed joystick controls enable manual operation functions on the liner placement console
- Two easily accessible, ergonomically designed joysticks are located on either side of the operator’s
- In-arm set-up enables the operator to face the work area for greater visibility and safer operation
- Operator’s chair can swivel 90 degrees for access to the hydraulic valve bank levers
- Simple logic system ensures the operator can switch between ‘lever’ and ‘joystick’ mode
- Dead-man switch added to the point of control reduces unintended RUSSELL MRM motion and risk
- Superior ergonomic mechanisms maximises safety and minimises operator fatigue
- The RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade is available for retrofit to most RUSSELL MRMs
- Ideal for improving the RUSSELL MRM operator’s experience during long shifts
To download the RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this product, please click here.
"The RUSSELL Joystick Upgrade allows multiple functions to be used at once, which boosts RUSSELL MRM operator efficiency and improves reline times. Our joysticks are made of tough, durable components and integrate seamlessly with your RUSSELL MRM."
Product Manager - RUSSELL Mill Relining Placement Machines & RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT